Route calls, send reminders, and more — all in one scalable solution.
With a pay-as-you-go price model, Nimblevox provides a cost-effective Cloud Communications solution that lets you bring voice and SMS applications to market faster, with less risk, and at a lower total cost of ownership.
Nimblevox comes with advanced features that set it apart from its competitors, including:
- Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Answering Machine Detection
- Outbound Dialing and SMS
Turning to the cloud for IVR applications offers benefits such as scalability, quick deployment, ease of experimentation, business continuity/disaster recovery, and cost reduction.
Real-Time Statistics and Reporting
The Nimblevox dashboard shows live call data and usage patterns over the last two weeks with monthly totals.
Real-Time call detail records capture the custom data you need to collect with every call. Download call data to a comma-delimited file and easily import into any database or reporting tool.
Benefits of the Nimblevox Cloud
- Up to 200 CPS, and up to 1200 channel capacity
- Cost Savings as a result of fewer ports to power the voice application
- VoiceXML 2.1 compliant
- Tools to accelerate market adoption for speech-enabled applications worldwide
- Interoperability across platforms, tools and applications
User-Friendly Service Creation Environment
- Out of the box drag & drop functionality
- Menus, Call Control, and Conferencing at the touch of a mouse button
- Quick deployment into market at the touch of a mouse button
Efficient Speech Engine
- Built-in Lumenvox award winning speech engine
- ASR/TTS/CPA/AMD support
- Multiple language support
Flexible Deployment Options
- Hosted application solution at www.nimblevox.com
- Customer premise-based solution complete with professional services
- Real-time replication and failover
- Highest level of reliability
- Stand-alone, redundant, or N+1 configuration support