Get Started Today!
You can write your own applications with our simple drag-and-drop Build tool or you can import one of the applications below to help you get started. Here’s the 1-2-3.
Creating an Inbound Call Flow
- Login to the portal
- On the Numbers tab, acquire a number. You can choose a local or a toll-free number.
- From the dashboard, open the Build tool.
- To create a quick Hello World application and deploy it to your number, please review our Hello World video.
Bonus: Watch this video and check out these instructions for building a sample application using LumenVox Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR).
Creating a service
- A service is an IVR flow invoked with an API call. This is used primarily for outbound calls for notifications and reminders.
- Remember, your API Key can be found on the dashboard. You will need it to invoke the API to start your service.
- Review Create your first Service to get started. Or review our Voice Announcement video.
We have a few sample services you can use today.
- Click-to-Dial – Click-to-Dial allows customers to integrate calling directly into your website.
- Fast Lane – Take a user through your existing IVR to an operator. Once the operator accepts the call, the system will call the user back.
- Voice Announcement – Call a contact and play a simple voice announcement.
You can review our User Documentation to learn about the other options in Build.